During the pandemic, I am taking taste-bud journeys as I self-isolate rather than physical journeys. Here is a meal I enjoyed using a box of TGI Fridays Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip from the freezer section of my local grocery store. I ate half this mixture using a leftover Bisquick biscuit. I ate the other half of this mixture, at a future meal, using some Wheat Thins.
This frozen dip probably is the right amount for two people or two meals.
- I used a biscuit with the first meal.
- I used several Wheat Thins with the other meal.
- Naturally, choose the cracker, chip, or bread that suits your taste buds and food-availability.
- Entire box of frozen TGI Fridays Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip
- Bread or chips of your choice
- Step 1: Prepare the TGI Fridays Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip by following the microwave directions on the back of the box.
- Step 2: Serve this with bread item, biscuit, chip, or cracker of your choice.
Please note: Personally, I enjoyed this much more with the Wheat Thins than I did using a biscuit. I simply am a person who loves a good crunch to several of my eating choices.
Cooking Sites that have inspired me:
Books written by Debbie Dunn:
Here is the Amazon Link to all anti-bullying curriculum books plus all children’s books written by Debbie Dunn (both paperback and Kindle). It will open up in a new window.