During the pandemic, I am taking taste-bud journeys as I self-isolate rather than physical journeys. Here is my adapted recipe for topping a Green Bean and Onion Cracker with macaroni and cheese. It was inspired by past memories of going to Cici's Pizza and ordering a macaroni and cheese pizza. Since the crackers have the texture of toast more than they do a crunchy cracker, I decided to risk combining the two together. It ended up being a delightful taste-choice that left me with the hankering for more at a future meal.
- Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese (or whatever brand of this type of pasta you prefer)
- Green Beans and Onions Crackers (see blog linked below for recipe of how to make this)
Here is the blog describing how to make the Green Beans and Onions cracker. This link will open in a new window
- Step 1: Prepare your macaroni and cheese mixture (either a TV dinner version or homemade).
- Step 2: Lay some Green Beans and Onions Crackers on a plate.
- Step 3: Dip out some macaroni and cheese and place it on top of the cracker. Eat and enjoy the lovely flavor- and texture-combination!
Cooking Sites that have inspired me:
Books written by Debbie Dunn:
Here is the Amazon Link to all anti-bullying curriculum books plus all children’s books written by Debbie Dunn (both paperback and Kindle). It will open up in a new window.