During the pandemic, I am taking taste-bud journeys as I self-isolate rather than physical journeys. Here is my bake-in-the-oven 'TV dinner' that, to me, does not taste like your typical TV dinner. Instead, it has the texture and taste of something that might lead somebody to suspect you spent a long time in preparation. I am blogging about this as not only do I want to recall how much I really enjoyed this meal, you might find it tasty, as well.
FYI - It translates very nicely as leftovers. Therefore, I always prepare both chicken breasts instead of just one so that the next day, my dinner will be ready to eat in a matter of seconds instead of 34 to 36 minutes.
- Frozen Barber Foods Chicken Breasts with Asparagus & Cheese
- Cookie Tray covered with lightly greased aluminum foil
Please note: This was one of the many TV dinners I stocked up on during the pandemic. I think it might be possible to cook this in the microwave; however, I suspect it is far tastier baked in the oven, as directed.
- Step 1: Take the box of Barber Foods Chicken Breasts with Asparagus & Cheese out of the freezer.
- Step 2: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 3: Placing the chicken breasts at least two inches apart, bake them for 34 to 36 minutes.
- Step 4: Let rest for three minutes. Then, serve and enjoy!
Cooking Sites that have inspired me:
Books written by Debbie Dunn:
Here is the Amazon Link to all anti-bullying curriculum books plus all children’s books written by Debbie Dunn (both paperback and Kindle). It will open up in a new window.